Neometals Executes Offtake Agreement With Glencore For Vanadium Recovery Project

BEIJING (Asian Metal) 13 Jul 23 – Emerging sustainable battery materials producer, Neometals Ltd (“Neometals” or “the Company”), is pleased to announce the execution of a binding offtake agreement between Novana Oy (“Novana”) and Glencore for VRP1 (“Offtake Agreement”). Novana is a 100% owned subsidiary of VRP1’s joint venture company, Recycling Industries Scandinavia AB (“RISAB”). Neometals has a 72.5% ownership interest in RISAB, with Critical Metals Ltd (“Critical Metals”) holding the remaining 27.5% ownership interest.

Please visit for more information